Electric Self Balancing Scooter Modern Sport Electric Drifting
|Weight:||Net weight 10KG|
|Maximum loading :||120kg|
|Range per charge:||20-25KM|
|Range per charge:||158W/4.4AH(LG/samsung batteries.22P)|
|The tire size:||6.5 inch solid tire|
|Charging Voltage:||AC110-220V 50-60Hz|
|Packaging:||67.4*28*24.5CM,1PCS/CTN, G.W:12.5KG neutral and OEM|
- Step 1: Start the Device and press the Power switch.
- Step 2: Place one foot on the pad and trigger the foot switch. This
will turn on the running LED and the system will enter
self-balancing state. Place the other foot on the Device when it
- Step 3: Control the Device in order to move forward or backward;
remember to always avoid large ranges of motion.
NOTE: If the Device platform is not horizontal when the foot switch
is triggered, the buzzer will alarm. The WARNING LED will turn on
and the system will not be able to enter self-balancing state.
Never operate the Device under these conditions.
- Step 4: Control the left-right direction of the Device.
- Step 5: Before getting off, stop the Device and keep it in
balanced. Take one foot off first and then remove the second foot
About the Device Model:
The PERSONAL E-MOBILITY DEVICES is a high-tech mini electric
double-wheel device that controls riding, reversing, steering and
stopping through the dynamic stabilization principle. Featuring a
fashionable and light shape, simple operation, flexible controls
and environmental protection, the Device is your best partner for
recreation, short distance transportation and other lifestyle
- Through the dynamic stabilization principle, the Device uses a
built-in gyro and acceleration sensors to detect changes in posture
according to the changes in the center of gravity of your body. It
accurately drives the motor to adjust properly through a servo
control system. When center of gravity tilts backwards, the wheels
also move backwards; to make a turn, decelerate and control the
forward/backward tilting of left/right foot as needed, make the
center of gravity tilt to the left in order to turn left, and make
the center of gravity tilt to the right to turn right.
- The built-in inertial dynamic stabilization system of the Device
can maintain the horizontal front-rear direction, but it can’t
maintain the stability in left-right direction. The rider should
decelerate before turning the Device in order to avoid injury due
to centrifugal force.
The Device has four sensors under the foot pad. When you step on
the foot pad, the Device automatically adjusts to the balance mode.
While riding the Device, be sure to step on the foot pad rather
than any other part of the device.
Never place any objects on the foot pad, or the Device switch can’t
be turned off. This will increase the possibility of collision and
could result in personal injury or Device damage.
The display board is located in the middle part of the Device. It
is used to display current operating information about the Device.
- Power display area: The green LED indicates fully charged
batteries; the available capacity will have dropped to 20% when the
green LED turns yellow, and you will need to charge it in a timely
- Running LED: When you trigger the foot switch, the running LED
turns on. This indicates that the system is running; when the
system encounters an error, the LED turns red.
About Safe Use
We hope that all riders will enjoy using these devices safely. Your
experiences riding bicycles, driving automobiles, skiing and using
other similar transportation means can be applied to our products
and help you to ride better.
- Abiding by the User’s Manual helps you ride safely. It is strongly
recommended that you read the User’s Manual carefully before riding
the Device for the first time. Before each ride, please check to
see if the tires are damaged and whether any components of the
device have become loose. If there is anything abnormal, please
contact your local dealer.
- Please read the User’s Manual carefully to learn more about
important safety information, including speed limits, LED warnings
and safe shutdown procedures.
- Do not use the Device for any purposes that may endanger personal
safety or cause property damage.
- Never retrofit any parts of the Device; this can degrade
performance, damage the Device and potentially cause serious
Weight Limitation on Users
If there is system error or illegal operation within the computer
system, the Device will alert the rider using different method:
No riding, warning LED, buzzer intermittently rings, and system
unable to enter self-balancing mode. These warnings may occur when:
- The platform is tilted forward or backward over 10° when you get on
- Battery voltage is too low
- Charging is in process
- The platform tilts up while riding
- The riding speed is too fast
- The Battery capacity is low
- The Device has been shaking for more than 30 seconds
- The system enters protection mode, the warning LED turns on, and
the buzzer alarms at high frequency
- The platform tilts forward or backward over 35° and the Device is
shut down automatically
- The tires stall and the Device will be shut down in two seconds
- The battery voltage is lower than the protective value and the
Device is shut down in 15 seconds
- The Device is shut down in 15 seconds due to continuous and
excessive current discharge (e.g. when climbing a long and steep
The system will be locked automatically when the Device is shut
down. You can press the Unlock button in order to unlock the
system. Do not ride the Device when the battery power has been
depleted or the system prompts a safe stop. At this point, the
Device can’t reach a balanced state due to the low battery. Riding
the Device with low battery can result in injury. The battery life
also will be shortened if you still ride the Device when the
battery voltage is low.
To ensure your safety, please make sure that you can ride the
Device skillfully before attempting to ride outdoors.
- Please wear comfortable sportswear and flat shoes to help maintain
your body flexibility
- Please practice how to ride the Device in an open space until you
can get on the Device, move forward or backward, make turns and get
- Pay attention to road conditions
- You can learn to ride on different terrain, but you must decelerate
on unfamiliar surfaces. Never let the Device leave the ground
- The Device is designed to run on flat ground. Slow down if the
ground is not flat
- If you can’t ride the Device skillfully, do not ride in places with
pedestrian or obstacles; watch your head when you pass through
doors and make sure that you can pass under any obstacles safely
- Take all necessary safety measures whenever you are using the
Device. Always wear a helmet, knee and elbow pads as well as gloves
and other safety equipment.
Riding Safety Guidance
This section emphasizes safety knowledge and warnings. You should
understand everything in this section before using the Device. To
ensure safe riding, please read the User’s Manual carefully and
abide by all relevant safety instructions. Please pay attention to
all safety warnings and precautions in the User’s Manual in order
to enhance your riding safety and pleasure.
- Remember that you may be hurt during loss of control, collisions or
falling off the Device. To avoid danger, please read the User’s
Manual carefully and abide by relevant safety instructions. Make
sure that the Device is in good condition, carefully read and
understand all product information before using
- Take all necessary safety measures while you are learning to ride
the Device. This includes such things as wearing a helmet, knee
pads and elbow pads
- The Device is only intended for personal entertainment and should
never be used for public transportation
- It is prohibited to ride the Device in lanes designated for motor
- Do not let children, elderly people or pregnant woman ride the
- Do not ride the Device after drinking alcohol or taking drugs or
medicine that can impair your judgement or motor skills
- Do not carry any objects while riding
- Please abide by local traffic rules and give way to pedestrians
while riding the Device
- Always Look where you are going; clear vision helps you to drive
the Device safely
- Relax your legs and keep your knees slightly bent while riding, in
order to maintain balance on uneven ground
- Always keep your feet on the foot pad while riding
- Wear comfortable sportswear so that you can handle emergencies more
- The Device is only intended for riding by one person only.
- The weight of the rider and his or her belongings shouldn’t exceed
the maximum load stated in the Manual. Overloading may cause the
rider to fall over or get hurt easily and damage the Device.
Moreover, the rider’s weight shouldn’t be less than the stated
minimum weight. Failure to abide by weight recommendations may
cause the Device to lose its ability to decelerate or stop safely
when going downhill
- Always keep the speed in a safe level so you can stop the Device at
- If any traffic accidents occur while riding the Device, please stay
and wait for relevant personnel to handle the situation responsibly
- When you are riding together with other people, please keep a safe
distance between each other to avoid collisions
- Always remember that you are 10cm higher when you are riding the
Device, and watch your head accordingly when passing through a door
- Maintain the balance of your body while making turns to avoid
falling due to center of gravity shift or high speeds
- Stay focused while riding the Device, other activities such as
making calls and listening to music are prohibited
- Do not ride on wet roads during rainy days, do not ride backwards
for long distances or at high speeds, do not make turns while
riding backward, and do not travel at speeds that are unsafe for
- Do not ride the Device in dim or dark places
- Do not ride the Device on roads with obstacles or those covered
with slippery substances like snow, ice and water
- Avoid riding on roads with scattered objects like twigs, trash and
- Avoid riding in small spaces or places with obstacles
- Please operate in any environment by complying with the operating
conditions of Device; acquire permission as needed
- Do not start or stop suddenly
- Avoid riding on steep slopes
- Do not use the Device in an insecure environment, i.e. places with
inflammables, steam, liquid, dust or fibers that may cause fire or
One year Warranty.
1. Efficient Servicer: Professional and Efficient services,
Feedback in 12hours.
2. Factory Choice: We are professional Manufactory in scooter ,
electronic products . OEM/ODM are Available.
3. QC Service: Great Quality Check, We know how to do good check
quality.We have 16 years experience.
4. Logistic Service: We’d like to assist our customer to make QC +
collect goods from other supplier.
5. Long-Term Service: We are looking for long-term business
PARTNER! So we supply excellent service and can design as your